Ah, Friday… we meet again.
This week was super-busy so I didn’t read ::gasp:: almost any articles on the internet!
- Had an extended phone convo with one of my favorite people in life
- Battled off this persistent cough with tons of sleep
- Went to CrossFit a few times (and my body is fantastically sore to prove it)
- Went to a happy hour that actually lasted 4 hours. Now that’s a happy hour done correctly, in my opinion.
- Spent time in various church groups
- Caught up and drank tea with a friend who was in town
Oh, and I did that whole pesky ‘working’ thing. And when they actually make me work at work my blogging becomes more infrequent and my browsing history is shockingly boring.
Do you feel bad for me yet?
Anyway, this week I stumbled across the following gems:
- 32 of life’s most underrated activities.
- A(nother) reminder about why I should probably spend less time on Facebook (and social media in general)
- This (very powerful) animated poem
- A reminder that today is National Margarita day (and now I’m thinking tequila may be in order)
- A sea otter that plays basketball
- This article that discusses both feminism and work/life balance. Spoiler alert! The article concludes:
“…we must stop seeing work-family policy as a women’s issue and start seeing it as a human rights issue that affects parents, children, partners, singles and elders. Feminists should certainly support this campaign. But they don’t need to own it.”
*Linking up with Lauren this week!*