This week I learned some random stuff:
- That there are so many books I need to add to my ever-growing reading list (Yes, I ordered two of these already)
- Which Senators opposed the Violence Against Women Act (what.the.heck)
- Where every single person lives in the United States (through a pretty nifty map picture)
- About a woman who killed 3 people in 2010 and her interesting past (one of the best articles I’ve read in a while)
- 30 elephants are killed in Tanzania every day for their tusks. This is especially sad because we were just there and the elephants were so fun to watch! What a gentle and beautiful species. Conservationists predict elephants could face extinction as early as 2020. I can’t imagine a world without elephants.