I love articles. Love, love, love articles. I digest like, 100 articles/blog posts/etc per day. I wish I were exaggerating but I really don’t think I am. I also don’t count the articles I read so ‘100’ is a nice round approximation.
But you get the idea.
Anyway, in case I forgot to send you the link, here are the things I read, saw, and thought about this week:
- Correlational research determines it’s (probably) beneficial for daughters to have a father with egalitarian views.
- People still use the word ‘retard’? Really? This amazing family tries to put an end to that.
- A Christian magazine weighs in on gun control and gives me something to think about.
- I learned how to master the universe.
- Evidently the contribution limit went up for Roth IRAs for 2013. I can now contribute $500 additional dollars this year!
- I read a beautiful love story.